Tuesday, April 26, 2011





This literally took me days to create and it isnt even very good! The only two windows I could get on there are those little bitty ones in the back. It also took me days to figure out how to post them to this blog. (Thanks to those of you that told me how!! :) ) This was by far the most frustrating thing we have done. Everytime I thought I was gaining some ground, I messed something up beyond repair and had to start over. That is EXACTLY why I am going to make sure I include this technology assignment in my classroom art curriculum. If the students have exposure to this type of programming, they wont be sitting where I am one day just trying not to pull all of my hair out!!! :)
P.S. My nephew and my son were both totally fascinated with this program. After I completed my house, they begged me to add something to it. That is where the pool, basketball court, and monster truck all came from. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment